Enthusiasm is contagious! I believe this statement holds true for my style of teaching. The natural world can captivate us and evoke our innately human inquisitiveness. I seek to facilitate students’ advancement of knowledge of the natural world by encouraging reasoned thought, and by including active learning techniques and hands on experience in the field, laboratory, and classroom.
- Introductory Biology II (Ecology, Evolution, and Animal Body Systems), BIOS 1710: 3 credits
- Introductory Biology II Lab (Ecology, Evolution, and Animal Body Systems), BIOS 1715: 1 credit
- Introduction to OHIO Honors, HC 2400: 1 credit
- OHIO Honors Engagement Lab, HC 2410: 1 credit
- Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century, Honors Pathway/ Cutlers Scholars Class, HC 4500: 1 credit
- Honors Thesis Writing and Research, HC 3000J: 3 credits